It's Time to Think About White Ink
Well, more accurately, short-run opaque digital white printing.
No longer the exclusive product of expensive screen printing or specialty offset press jobs, digital printing now allows for the striking use of white printing on dark solid paper.
Digital white is a separate, opaque print layer that is applied in the same print run as the full color elements. This can allow vibrant, full color images on dark or even black stocks that would otherwise be impossible to achieve. Additionally, digital white can be used to create stunning monochrome images on black or color stocks.
How can Digital White benefit your print jobs?
- Enhance color in graphics and photography
- Add emphasis to certain images or typography
- Add visual and tactile interest
- Create a sense of importance and craftsmanship
Have questions about how Digital White can increase your next print jobs ROI? Give us a call at 405.843.3185 or toll free at 855.874.5522.
- What is Data Quality and Why is it Vital?
- 5 Resources for Every Graphic Designer
- Comtech Awarded Another Advanced Certification By USPS
- Top 10 SEO Trends for 2016
- Comtech Web and Print Design Team Members Nominated for Addy's
- December, 2015
- December, 2014
- November, 2014
- October, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- April, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014